"Every decision you make
has an impact on your life either good or bad and
is part of your life story.
What will your story be?"
Cameron & Madyson, 5th Graders
TEDxKids@ElCajon is an annual non-profit, independently organized, TEDxYouth event. Children ages five through eighteen from our community have shared their personal journeys, captivating stories, and ideas that inspire an audience of all ages.
Since 2015, TEDxKids@ElCajon has broadened horizons, ignited thoughts, and sparked conversations with themes including Doers and Dreamers, Beyond Infinity, and My Future Possible Self.
Over 3,000 San Diego and El Cajon community members and families came together in 2019 for the World is YOurs. The past two years we went virtual, with over 12,000 viewers reached by our event.
Events like this do not happen by itself. Like all other TEDx events, we rely on partnerships for financial support and in-kind donations. We have had an amazing history of partners, we hope you will join us this year.
Partner with TEDxKids@ElCajon because...
- You believe in creating synergy between organizations and our youth to amplify their voice.
- You believe in investing in better futures when ideas, technology, design, and education come together.
- You believe in elevating the importance of fostering innovation in the local youth community to advance social changes that matter.
How would a partnership with TEDxKids@Elcajon enhance your business?
- Brand recognition and visibility
- Building community connections
- Investing in your future workforce
- Partnering with youth that will change the world
All monetary contributions to TEDxKids@ElCajon are tax-deductible. TEDxKids@ElCajon is a non-profit event under 501(c)3 Status.